Thursday, July 10, 2014

July #AYearAThon | Day 4


Click here for the #AYearAThon page on Goodreads and to find other participants!
The #AYearAThon Read-a-thon is a monthly themed read-a-thon that will go all through the year. 

Currently Reading: 
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

Books Read: 
- None yet!

Pages Read Since Last Update: 33

Total Number of Pages Read: 146

So, I am total sucking at this read-a-thon, like am I even in the read-a-thon? I'd like to think so. But, this week has just been so hectic because school is in three weeks and I still have a ton of summer assignments to do. It feels like I'm at school right now, like seriously. I'm halfway through Sense and Sensibility and I think I can read Great Gatsby. I hope, I really, really hope so. 

Tell me how you're doing in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment