Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July #AYearAThon | Day 2



Click here for the #AYearAThon page on Goodreads and to find other participants!
The #AYearAThon Read-a-thon is a monthly themed read-a-thon that will go all through the year. 

Currently Reading: 
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

Books Read: 
- None yet!

Pages Read Since Last Update: 38

Total Number of Pages Read: 52

I'm really, really having a tough time getting into the mindset of reading a classic, I just find it so tough to read. But, I will not give up. I'm enjoying the story so far, though. OKAY. Oh my god, the Brazil vs Germany match. That was some team meltdown from the Brazilian team. I couldn't comprehend it during that 20 minutes of the first half. That was some serious slaughter there delivered by Germany. Hats off to Germany, so much respect for them. But, my heart will always be with the teams they seem to beat during this World Cup, the USMNT, France, and now Brazil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment