Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July #AYearAThon | Day 1



Click here for the #AYearAThon page on Goodreads and to find other participants!
The #AYearAThon Read-a-thon is a monthly themed read-a-thon that will go all through the year. 


Currently Reading: 
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

Books Read: 
- None yet!

Pages Read Since Last Update: 14

Total Number of Pages Read: 14

Yes, I only read 14 pages today. I'm finding it hard to get into the language of the story maybe because the depth of vocabulary isn't anywhere near phenomenal so I found myself looking in the dictionary a few times. But, I am so determined to at least finish two books from my TBR pile because I really want to get a few classics down before school starts because they might come in handy. Also today, I kind of renewed myself a little bit. I told myself no more laziness and lying around all day, and maybe also because there were no World Cup matches today. Aside from that though, I got a few posts up and also started on my next summer assignment. So, I think today was pretty good, productivity-wise. Brazil vs Germany is on tomorrow, but I'm still hoping to get a lot of reading tomorrow. So, see y'all in my next update!

1 comment:

  1. I read 11 Pages from "Of Mice and Men" and 3 Pages from "The Picture Of Dorian Grey". So 24 Pages YAY :D

    Im hoping to finish "Of Mice and Men" today but distractions will happen unless I turn off my computer Lol

    I look forward to your next update :D

    ReplyDelete