Monday, July 7, 2014

July #AYearAThon Classics Week | TBR and Info



Click here for the #AYearAThon page on Goodreads and to find other participants!
The #AYearAThon Read-a-thon is a monthly themed read-a-thon that will go all through the year. 

I'm so excited for this month, or week, because I haven't read that much classics. I think I've only read 1984, Animal Farm, and The Outsiders, and all of those I've read for school, so I don't really know any classics. 

TBR for July #AYearAThon:




It's not that a lot because I want to really know the books' true meanings and really connect with the characters and I don't want to rush anything, but with that being said I want to finish all of this during the time frame. So what do y'all think? Tell me in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment