Sunday, July 27, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #8



This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

Last week was just a bad, bad, bad week for me. But, everything goes on, right?

Currently Reading:

- The Sorceress by Michael Scott
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Books Finished:

I didn't finish a book last week. So shameful, but that's okay. 

Books I'm Planning to Read:

*along with my currently reading 
- The Sword Thief by Peter Lerangis
- Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

 

Last Week's Blog Posts


I hope to have a better reading week, crossing my fingers. How did y'all do last week? Tell me in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you had such a bad week. Let's hope this one is better!

    I'm very curious about the 39 Clues series.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read three of your four books this week. The Sorceress is new to me. I hope this is a better week than last week for you. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ii happens that way sometimes. I hope this week is better

    Enjoy!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. ENJOY this week of reading.

    I have never read a Harry Potter book. Oops...I shouldn't have said that.

    I hope this new week is better.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete