Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #7



This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

Last week I took a break from doing all summer assignments and it felt really good. 

Currently Reading:

- The Sorceress by Michael Scott
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Books Finished:

- One False Note by Gordon Korman
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

 

Books I'm Planning to Read:

*along with my currently reading 
- The Sword Thief by Peter Lerangis
- Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

 

Last Week's Blog Posts

*I won't be putting daily read-a-thon updates and weekly memes because I've added a blog archive and put it in weekly setting, so head on over to the right side bar if you're interested with those blog posts. 


So, that's it for my IMWAYR for this week! What do you all think? What are you planning to read? Tell me in the comments below and I'll see y'all in my next one! 

2 comments:

  1. I have a few books on my reading list :)

    Have a great reading week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read The Magician a long time ago and enjoyed it but never finished the series..something I need to do. Hope you are enjoying your current reads. :)

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-75/

    ReplyDelete