Monday, July 14, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #6



This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

Last week was just hectic, adding to that was the last week of the World Cup, so I was only able to read two books during the July #AYearAThon. I am still pretty proud of myself that I actually picked up two classics and finished them. Now, I know why everyone loves classics. 
Last week was also the week that I realized many things about my blog and started being more serious about it. Check out my Life Update that will be link down below along with other blog posts from last week to know what I'm talking about.

Currently Reading: 

- One False Note by Gordon Korman 
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

 

Books Finished:

- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
*Check out my July #AYearAThon Wrap Up


Books I am Planning To Read:

I will be official starting the July Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon this week.
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
*along with the books I am currently reading

Blog Posts Last Week:

- July #AYearAThon Classics Week: Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 & Wrap Up

How did your week go? What are you currently reading? Tell me in the comments below! Make sure to check out and comment on other posts!

3 comments:

  1. For some reason I keep feeling this urge to read the Harry Potter series starting from the beginning. Some kind of nostalgic feeling I guess! The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books--I've read it about six times....I like to reread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great feeling to read Harry Potter every summer especially after a stressful school year, you should definitely pick it up sometime soon! Great for relaxation. And The Great Gatsby was great! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I love The Great Gatsby and Sense and Sensibility. I am also a big fan of the Harry Potter series.

    ReplyDelete