Thursday, July 17, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #6 | Bravest Character Moment



This is a weekly meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts. Check her out for more information about the meme.

I have so much favorite bravery moments in the Harry Potter series, because mainly there's just so much. I have a lot of favorites, such as Slughorn finally giving put he strand of memory, Draco taking up being a Death Eater to save his family, Hermione erasing her parents' memory, even though that was only in the movie, and so much more. So, it's really hard for me to pick just one moment. But, I came into conclusion that the bravest character moment for me is when Ron and Harry went to find Hermione during Halloween in their first year.

*Sorry I couldn't find a better picture*

This was the first bravery scene for both Harry and Ron and I think that's very courageous to look for someone who they didn't even like, well mostly just in Ron's case. But, I think from this particular scene, we all saw how selfless both Harry and Ron right from the beginning, because let's face it, they didn't know much, hence Harry getting on the troll's back. 

So what do y'all think? What are your picks? Tell me in the comments below! 

9 comments:

  1. Haha awesome pick! I take this one more as their first dumbass moment, when they started to think they can do whatever :D Still awesome though, two eleven year olds going after a troll. :D
    Great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, this was the first event that came into my mind, so I just rolled with it. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. You're right: both Harry and Ron were so young here and they still never thought twice before risking their lives to save Hermione. A girl they weren't even really friends with at that point! Not to mention that, like you said, they hardly had any training here and had not clue what they were doing. You're right, this is a perfect example of how selfless they already both were :) Awesome pick ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Even though they were pretty reckless, still awesome.

      Delete
  3. Haha I love this, it's a really interesting pick and not one I'd have thought of. It's definitely true they were selfless here, going off to help Hermione when they didn't even like her. I don't think I would have chosen it as their bravest moment though because they're so young and reckless, it seems like they were a lot less aware of the danger than later on.

    But yes, definitely shows how selfless they were even then, and how they'd stand up for everyone, not just their friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the beginnings of the trio's friendship! This really was a huge moment for all of them, even though it was a lot more luck than skill that got them out of the situation, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly did not even think about their recklessness until I posted it, haha!

      Delete
  5. Brilliant choice! I can't believe I didn't think of this one. The beginning of it all :D awwww!

    ReplyDelete