Thursday, July 3, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #4 | Best Shop In Diagon Alley



This is a weekly meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts. Check her out for more information about the meme.

Flourish and Blotts



The best shop in Diagon Alley, in my opinion, is Flourish and Blotts because, you know, books. Bookshops are my favorite places in the world, whether they be second hand places or B&N. And, this shop would be my first stop in Diagon Alley.

Tell me what you think in the comments below! And don't forget to subscribe. See y'all next Thursday.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh yeah! This is one of my favourites as well :D. Anything with books get a vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books and would come here for sure most of the time. Not just for school but for some magical fantasy as well. I wonder what kind of heroes they have! :D I'd go for those muggle comics Ron talked about :D
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOOKS ^^ ♥ Bookstores are my absolute favorite too - and that's just regular non-magical books, so I can imagine magical books would take up a lot (read: all) of my time! And like Ula said, not just school books, but magical fairytales, fantasy reads and what not....oh there would be so many wonderful stories to discover :D Awesome pick!!

    ReplyDelete