Friday, July 11, 2014

Five Friday Favorites #5 | Favorite Summer Reads


This weekly meme is hosted over at Book Badger. Go check her out for more info on the meme and linkys tool to find other participants!

Favorite Summer Reads!




5. This Is What Happy Looks Like 
This is just a light, very summer-y contemporary read because of the setting and the lack of a heavy plot. 

4. Paper Towns
I haven't read this book but I remember picking it up in January and thinking to myself, "This would be a great summer read," and I am actually looking forward to continuing this book before school starts.

3. Twilight Saga
This series is just a must for me every summer. Ever since 2010, it's been tradition for me to read this whenever comes. I am going to start New Moon pretty soon, so I'm excited for that. 

2. Harry Potter
This is another must for me in the summer and I've already read 3 books and I'm planning to continue during the Summer of Spells Read-a-long. 

1. The Lost Hero
I thought I wouldn't like this book as much because no Percy but I loved it! Nothing but a good dose of demigod adventures. 

What are your favorite summer reads? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment