Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 | It's Here!



It is HERE! Finalllllllly. Ever since I started my blog, this was the first read-a-thon I checked out and I am so excited! Ahhhhhh, my first ever Bout of Books read-a-thon.
The only downside is that I have school already by that time, but I am not letting that stop me.

Here's the official blurb:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 
- From the Bout of Books team


You, you, you! Everyone should sign up! Click here if you want, I know you want to. 

My goals and TBR choices will be posted as the read-a-thon comes closer, so look out for that if you're having a hard time picking out your TBR pile. We can all do it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment