Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WWW Wednesdays #1


This weekly meme is hosted over at Should Be Reading! Go check it out for more information and if you want to see other memes you want to try out and other participants. 
All you have to do is answer three questions: 
1. What are you currently reading? 
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

So, I've added this to my weekly memes because, why not? (Also, because they motivate me to read more.) Let's get on with the meme, shall we?

Here are my answers:
1. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling.

 

2. What did you recently finish reading? 
I recently finished The Magician by Michael Scott. I did enjoy the book, especially the historical tie-ins. 


3. What do you think you'll read next?
I want to read Bruiser by Neil Shusterman and I am so excited. 



Tell me what you think in the comments below! And, see y'all next Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment