Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 9



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out.

Currently Reading: 
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Books Read: 
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- The Magician by Michael Scott

Pages Read Since Last Update: 112

Total Number of Pages Read: 1,070

I'm enjoying the book so far because it is just a light, summer read and it feels so refreshing after the heavy fantasy from the first two books I have read and I am reading the third book in the Harry Potter series for a 3 month read-a-long, so just taking a break but this will be such a fast read also. Okay, so I watched the Italy vs Portugal match this morning and I am still shocked for the Suarez biting incident. I just can't go over it, like it was just so fast and quick yet it was the most heavily talked part of the match during the post talks and on Twitter and all that. It was also very shocking that the referee did not do anything when he gave out a red card on that Italian player, which I think was a very, very bad call. A yellow card would have sufficed, in my opinion. Well, I'm not planning on watching and World Cup matches tomorrow so probably more reading, which will be great. So, see y'all tomorrow for Day 10 and comment below what you think, maybe of my progress or soccer! I would love to hear them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment