Monday, June 23, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 8



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out.

Currently Reading: 
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Books Read: 
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- The Magician by Michael Scott

Pages Read Since Last Update: 44

Total Number of Pages Read: 958

Today was just a really, really off-day. I spent it just lounging around and sleeping. I wasn't even able to get a workout in, which sucks a lot. It is still pretty early while I am updating this so I might get some more reading, because 44 pages is just embarrassing. But, I wouldn't count on it. I hope tomorrow gets better and see y'all tomorrow for Day 9! 

Comment below what you think and how your Monday went!

No comments:

Post a Comment