Monday, June 23, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 7



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out.

Currently Reading: 
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Books Read: 
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- The Magician by Michael Scott

Pages Read Since Last Update: 99 + 44 = 143

Total Number of Pages Read: 914

And first week is done! I finished two books and I'm pretty happy about it although I did want to finish around 6 books but still better than nothing, right? I'm way too stressed right now because USA vs Portugal match ended in a draw, which meant that USA is still not advancing to the Round of 16. The next match is on Thursday, so I hope I get a lot of reading because Round of 16 is starting soooooon! 

Comment what you think, maybe even about the World Cup. I'd be happy to know which teams you guys are rooting for! See y'all tomorrow for Day 8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment