Saturday, June 21, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 6



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out.

Currently Reading: 
- The Magician by Michael Scott.
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Books Read: 
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott

Pages Read Since Last Update: 82

Total Number of Pages Read: 771

I was only able to pick up The Magician today but it was still okay. I went to my last ortho appointment for my ClearCorrect and I am so happy! I can finally say that my teeth are straight. Aside from that, I just watched a lot of soccer, well just one but it kept me on edge because Ghana was out for blood going against Germany and whew, so intense. Looking forward to the USA vs Portugal game tomorrow! I might not be able to get a lot of reading tomorrow but I will try. So, see y'all tomorrow for Day 7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment