Thursday, June 19, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 4




This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out.

Currently Reading: The Magician

Books Read: 
- The Alchemyst

Pages Read Since Last Update: 44 + 112 = 156

Total Number of Pages Read: 512

I actually liked the book more than I thought I would, because during this first time I read it I didn't really comprehend everything and did not connect with the characters very much. I gave it a 4 out 5 stars in Goodreads and I think I am going to write a review on this book, so definitely look out for that. This was definitely a better day. I hope this goes on until the end of the read-a-thon, maybe even better, who knows? But, I do have summer assignments due in the following weeks so I need to get started on those, so maybe not. I just want to read all day, but then my laziness strikes then my love for food and sleep then there's youtube and blogs. HELP. But excuses aside, I really do hope that I get a lot of reading during this read-a-thon to lower my TBR pile and to just have fun before school starts again. See y'all tomorrow for Day 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment