Thursday, June 19, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 3



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out.

Currently Reading: The Alchemyst 

Books Read: None yet!

Pages Read Since Last Update: 117

Total Number of Pages Read: 356

Almost done with the first book! I am going to be doing some more reading after this update but I will just count that for tomorrow because I might fall asleep because I'm actually really sleep right now. Today was an okay day I had a couple chores but I'm happy I got some reading done! Tomorrow will definitely be better, I hope. See y'all tomorrow! Don't forget to subscribe and follow me on any of my social media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment