Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 2


This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out.

Currently Reading: The Alchemyst 

Books Read: None yet!

Pages Read Since Last Update: 125

Total Number of Pages Read: 239

I wanted to finish this book today so I could get a review written soon but I got lazy and I may or may not have watched 2 soccer games.... I'm actually enjoying the book because, one, I don't really remember anything, and, two, I like the whole concept of the book like mythology mixed in with real based facts. The story is taking some time to build up, but I'm surprisingly okay with it. So, I really hope tomorrow would be better because I really want to finish this series. So, look out for that review because I know this book, and the series, have mixed reviews. See y'all tomorrow!
Don't forget to follow me on twitter, goodreads and tumblr, for more detailed progress. All the links/icon thingies are in the sidebar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment