Saturday, June 28, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 12



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out.

Currently Reading: 
- Bruiser by Neil Shusterman
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Books Read: 
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- The Magician by Michael Scott
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Pages Read Since Last Update: 146

Total Number of Pages Read: 1,650

So, today was a sluggish day. I didn't do much and was just lazy all day. I didn't get to finish Twilight and did not pick up Bruiser. I hoped that I would get a lot of reading today because there were no World Cup matches today but that, obviously, did not happen. I am enjoying Twilight, even though I have read this book A LOT of times. I love the chemistry between Edward and Bella, that in my opinion was not as present in the movies. I am still going to read some more before I go to bed but not much. So, see y'all tomorrow for Day 13! Can't believe the read-a-thon is slowly coming to an end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment