Thursday, June 26, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 11




This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out.

Currently Reading: 
- Bruiser by Neil Shusterman
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Books Read: 
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- The Magician by Michael Scott
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Pages Read Since Last Update: 151

Total Number of Pages Read: 1,504

I only picked up Twilight today, I just wasn't in the mood for contemporary today. And, the USA vs Germany match went pretty okay, the USA team did lose but Germany was too good. But, US is advancing to the Round of 16, which I am pretty excited about. The only downfall in that is they're going agains Belgium. The two teams I'm actually rooting for are going against each other, oh the irony. At least there's no soccer matches tomorrow, so I'm hoping to finish Twilight and maybe get a lot of reading for Bruiser. So, see y'all tomorrow for Day 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment