Thursday, June 26, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 10



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out.

Currently Reading: 
- Bruiser by Neil Shusterman
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Books Read: 
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- The Magician by Michael Scott
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Pages Read Since Last Update: 211 + 52 + 20 = 283

Total Number of Pages Read: 1,353

Pretty proud of myself for today. But, I am so stoked for the USA vs. Germany match tomorrow! I can't wait, even though I only have like 10 more hours and I'm going to be sleeping soon. So, I may not read that much tomorrow but I will definitely try because Twilight is actually my favorite book from the Twilight Saga and I've been waiting for the day that I would finally pick up Bruiser. This Is What Happy Looks Like was just a light, summer read. I liked it because it wasn't heavy at all and it was just refreshing. That's that and see y'all tomorrow for Day 11! 

No comments:

Post a Comment