Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 1



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out.

Currently Reading: The Alchemyst 

Books Read: None yet!

Pages Read Since Last Update: 114

Total Number of Pages Read: 114

Well, today was a pretty busy day but I'm happy to get some reading done! I'm enjoying the book and quite relieved actually that I don't remember anything from the last time I read this books, like last two years ago. Really excited to finish this series during this read-a-thon. 

Comment below what you think of my progress and how you're doing also if you're participating and see y'all tomorrow for Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment