Monday, June 30, 2014

Trees of Reverie of Read-a-thon | Day 15



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out.

Currently Reading: 
- Bruiser by Neil Shusterman

Books Read: 
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- The Magician by Michael Scott
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Pages Read Since Last Update: 78

Total Number of Pages Read: 1,923

Really enjoying this book, definitely an eye opener for me even though it's not even near the end yet. I might finish this book tomorrow but I don't know because I am busy this week because of a summer assignment, which I barely started today, but I will try! See y'all tomorrow for the last day of the readathon, Day 16! 

No comments:

Post a Comment