Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays #1 | Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2014



 This weekly meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out and don't forget to add your blog post's link so everyone can see your top ten, if you do decide to join!

I have only read 9 books so far, well the ones I am officially counting, because I am restarting my 2014 Reading Challenge. If you want to find out why I have restarted, or started late, my reading click here

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling


This is the book the helped me get out of the massive reading slump that I had to endure for months. This book, and the whole series of course, should be considered a classic. 

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan

 

 

I reread this series for the June #AYearAThon, and was able to read all of them three days in to the marathon, because the series is that awesome. It never got boring for me because there were just so much things going on and it was so goooooood. 

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan


When I read the first page of this book, I was really skeptical about the whole series. But I did enjoy it, a lot actually, and it was a great start to another epic series by Rick Riordan.

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Demigod Files

 
This companion book to the PJO series was a fun, light read, seeing that it is only over a 100 pages. 

The Maze of Bones
 I did enjoy this book when I read it for the #AYearAThon, it was definitely a major cliffhanger and I probably would pick up the second book in the coming days.

Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

I am currently a fifth through the book and I am really enjoying it so far, even though I may have read the series like 5 or 6 times already. I am rereading this book for the #SummerofSpells. If you want to find out more about that, click here

Well, that was my first take on the Top Ten Tuesdays. I definitely had a great time doing this. even though I only had 9 books and currently reading one to work with. I know this is not the typical Top Ten Tuesday post but please bear with me. Next week's one will definitely better. I hope y'all are having or had a good Tuesday and see you on the next one!
Comment down below your top ten list or your blog post link, whichever you prefer, and I will definitely check them out.
Don't forget to follow me on any of my social medias, links/icon thingies are all in the side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment