This weekly meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out and don't forget to add your blog post's link so everyone can see your top ten, if you do decide to join!
Top Ten Books In My Summer TBR List
I've only read 1 book from this pile and summer is already one week away from being halfway through, so I've got to get my reading on!
1. Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
2. Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
I've already read this book during the #AYearAThon because the theme for the month of June was Rick Riordan. When 2014 started, my TBR was just way out of hand. This particular series already took 10 books and I know that I need to get this done. I told myself that I'm going to finish this series by the end of the year. But during the first months of the year, I was in a major reading slump because of stress and pressure from school. So, I’ve decided that I'll finish the series during the summer because I know I'm not going to be able to get a lot of reading when school starts again.
3. Bruiser by Neil Shusterman
4. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
5. Across The Universe by Beth Revis
6. Eon by Alison Goodman
7. Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
8. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
9. Paper Towns by John Green
10. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
So sorry if this post is too long and the spacing is kind of whack! This list was hard to bring down because I do want to read a lot of books this summer but these are the ones I am most excited about. I will be doing reviews for some of these books so look out for that!
Comment below what you think of this list and yours too if you want, I would love to see them.
And see y'all next Wednesday!