Top 5 Wednesdays is created by Gingerreadslainey and click here for complete list of participants for this meme. Go check 'em out!
5. "He loved Big Brother." - George Orwell, 1984
Even though I didn't enjoy the book as much as everyone else, this line was like a punch in the gut. It kind of says that sometimes no matter how much you fight something, it can still overcome you, because some things are just beyond your control.
4. "And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of forever." - Stephenie Meyer, Breaking Dawn
This series is a guilt pleasure for me, don't judge. After everything Bella and Edward went through, this line just gave the readers a sense of relief. And it felt so good after all the action and problems and just give you like a sense of feeling that anything is possible.
3. "This is our new vow." - Gayle Forman, Where She Went
This contemporary, along with If I Stay, is one of my favorites. The series was just a roller coaster of emotions. And this one is like Breaking Dawn, that after everything, it was just a relief that the characters had their happy ending.
2. I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it'd beautiful. - John Green, Looking for Alaska
This book was all about first love, heartbreak, finding one's self, and forgiveness and this line, in my opinion, just sums it all and it's just beautiful.
1. The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well. - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
After all the sacrifices and pain that Harry had to go through during the seven years finally came to an end. And that in this epilogue/last line, the readers can finally have a breather after an epic adventure. So, what do you think? Comment down below and see y'all next Wednesday!