Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer of Spells | Week 3 Update



The Summer of Spells is a three-month read-a-long of the Harry Potter Series. (June, July, & August)
Click here to see the Goodread page for more info on the #SummerofSpells read-a-long.

Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Books Read:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Pages Read Since Last Update: 161

Total Pages Read: 811

I was only able to get little reading for this read-a-thon during the week because I am currently participating in the Trees of Reverie June Readathon. It is still ongoing until July 1st so I'm not sure if I am going to be able to get a lot of reading but I do want to finish the third book before July starts. So, I hope to see y'all next week for the next update!

Comment what you think and also how you're doing, if you are participating in this read-a-long!

No comments:

Post a Comment