Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer of Spells | Week 2 Update



The Summer of Spells is a three-month read-a-long of the Harry Potter Series. (June, July, &August)
Click here to see the Goodread page for more info on the #SummerofSpells read-a-long.

Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Books Read:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Pages Read Since Last Update: 309 + 341

Total Pages Read: 650

So, I decided to reread Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone again, even though I reread it like a month ago because why not, right? But I was only able to pick it up around halfway through the first week because I needed a break from the #AYearAThon. I'm gonna take this slow and just absorb all things Harry Potter during the three months because I will be participating in other read-a-thons in the next few weeks. I'm actually participating in one right now and it is the Trees of Reverie June Read-a-thon, so click here if you want to check it out. I will try to do weekly updates during this read-a-long, so look out for that! And, see y'all in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment