Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer of Spells | TBR



I will be participating on the Summer of Spells: Harry Potter Read-a-Long. So excited, because I love me some Harry Potter-relaxation after a stressful school year. Click here to see the Goodread page for more info on the #SummerofSpells read-a-long.
Here's my TBR for the read-a-long:
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Tales of Beedle the Bard


I most probably won't be starting this read-a-long until the #AYearAThon ends on June 8, but I will try to get some Harry Potter reading in between during the #AYearAThon. I will be doing weekly updates through out the read-a-long, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment