Sunday, June 1, 2014

June TBR

Hi, guys! This is my TBR pile for June and my first ever TBR post. This month is more of me rereading series that are already completed but I haven't gotten around into finishing them. 
*not including my TBRs for the #AYearAThon and the #SummerofSpells Read-a-thons
-  Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (Reread)
   I've already read the whole Twilight Saga, but it's always been tradition for me to reread them every summer ever since 2010.
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott (Reread)
   I already read 1 or 2 out of the 6 books in the The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel Series 2 years ago, and now I'm starting it again to lower down my TBR pile.
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
   I feel like I need to get a move on from my stereotypical mindset about vampires from The Twilight Saga and what better than to start with the awesome, or so everyone's saying, The Vampire Academy series.
- Bruiser by Neil Shusterman
   It's always refreshing to read from a male's POV, and this is the story, or its synopsis to be specific, that was the most prominent in my TBR pile.
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (Reread)
   I want to reread this beautiful, beautiful contemporary before the movie comes out, and of course I am going to watch it.

The #AYearAThon's theme for this month is Rick Riordan and starts on June 2 through June 8.
The #SummerofSpells will be a two-month long Harry Potter Read-a-Long starting in June.


No comments:

Post a Comment