Monday, June 30, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #4



This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

Pretty proud of myself this week. The Trees of Reverie Readathon is ending soon and I want to finish strong. 

Books I'm Currently Reading:

- Bruiser by Neil Shusterman
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

 

Books I Finished:

- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer


Books I'm Planning To Read:

- The Sorceress by Michael Scott
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
- The Rule of Three by Eric Walters


Blog Happenings during the last week:

- Weekly Memes
- Trees of Reverie June Read-a-thon Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 Day 14  

So, what do you all think? Tell me in the comments below and don't forget to check out my previous posts and subscribe. Have an awesome reading week and I'll see y'all next Monday for another It's Monday! post!

No comments:

Post a Comment