Monday, June 23, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #3



This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

Okay, so maybe my planned TBR pile for last week was a bit too extreme and I, obviously, failed to even come close but I did get a lot of reading, so I am happy about that!


Books I Read Last Week:

- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- The Magician by Michael Scott


Currently Reading:

- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban


Books I am Planning to Read this Week:

- Bruiser by Neil Shusterman
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead 
- The Sorceress by Michael Scott 
* I am not too sure about the last two because I am craving for light, contemporary reads. 


 



Things Posted Last Week:

- Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon Daily Updates: Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7

Comment downs what you think about my TBR for the week! Too much or too little (you're probably crazy if you say too little but whatever)? Make sure to check out my other links. Have an awesome reading week and see y'all next Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Light reads are perfect for summer, aren't they? Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete