Monday, June 16, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #2



This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

Well, this week was just a big ball of blah. I literally did nothing this week, except for actually starting to run again but that's pretty much it, and that includes, reading. Shameful, I know. So, that's why I joined a read-a-thon! If you want to find out more about that, click 

Books I Read Last Week:

- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Books I Am Planning To Read This Week:

*As I said earlier I am participating in read-a-thon, so just click here if you want to see my whole TBR for the two weeks but I will list the ones I am planning to read the first week.

- The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel Series by Michael Scott 

   - The Alchemyst
   - The Magician
   - The Sorceress
   - The Necromancer


 

- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith



- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban *for the #SummerofSpells read-a-thon.




So, that's a pretty hefty pile but I want to beat out my laziness this week! 

Things posted here over the last week:


Comment below what you think, what you are going to read this week, or your links, or just whatever. I'd love to hear from you guys. Have an awesome reading week!

No comments:

Post a Comment