Monday, June 9, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #1




This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

The previous week was absolutely busy, seeing I got off school, officially, so I had to do some cleaning and reorganising. I also participated in the #AYearAThon for the month of June, which was totally exciting since it was my first ever read-a-thon. I read 8 books, in total, and also watched The Fault In Our Stars, which totally gutted me and I just can't, too many feels! But, my greatest achievement last week was finally posting my first ever blog post here. After weeks of deciding, whether if I should follow through with this or not, I finally did it! I am still working on my blog, though, especially the design and the layout but also my writing proficiency. So, bear with me! If you do, find any mistakes or if I forgot to put a link or whatever, feel free to comment and I will fix it asap. 

So, let's get on with the meme shall we?

Books I Read Last Week:
- The Percy Jackson & The Olympians Series by Rick Riordan
   - The Lightning Thief
   - The Sea of Monsters
   - The Titan's Curse
   - The Battle of the Labyrinth
   - The Last Olympian
- Percy Jackson & The Demigod Files by Rick Riordan 
- The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
- The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

Follow my Goodreads account for my star ratings and brief reviews of these books. The link is in the side bar. 

Books I Am Planning To Read This Week:
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Bruiser by Neil Shusterman


 



Don't forget to check what happened here on my blog the previous week:
2014 Reading Challenge (I know, I know, weird, but please check it out!)
- Weekly Memes
  Top 5 Wednesdays | Top 5 Characters You Wish You Were More Like
  Friday Memes | The Friday 56 and Book Beginnings #1
June #BookADay
- Summer of Spells
  TBR
- June #AYearAThon

I am personally really excited to finally start some serious reading for the #SummerofSpells and finally read Bruiser, which has been sitting in my shelf for more than a year now. Comment, subscribe, and follow me on any of my social medias and let me know what you are reading for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment