Thursday, June 19, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #2 | Best Hermione Moment



This is a weekly meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts. Check her out for more information about the meme.

Best Hermione Moment


For me, this Hermione's finest moment, where she had to choose between leaving with Ron or staying and helping Harry in the search of the Horcruxes. I feel like nowadays we all get blinded by love and we lose our sights and our priorities, but not Hermione. Maybe, because these particular moments are always advertised in commercials, tv shows, movies, and books. Hermione knew that Harry needs her more than Ron and did not get blinded by her love for Ron.

Tell me what you think in the comments below! And, don't forget to subscribe and follow me on any of my social medias. 
See y'all next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment