Thursday, June 12, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #1 | Character We Wished We'd Learn More About




This is a weekly meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts. Check her out for more information about the meme.
There are so many characters in the book that I, we, wish to have learned about in the Harry Potter series but, sad to say, we can't get inside J.K. Rowling's brain and see all the back stories of all her characters, even the creatures. But, I personally think that we should've learned more about:

Kingsley Shacklebolt

I feel like he played such a big role in the series, especially starting from The Order of the Phoenix. He was one of the members of the Order, obviously,  became the protector of the Muggle Prime Minister, which I can say is a huge task, and became the Minister of Magic after the war. He was one of the best aurors in the Ministry, from what I could gather. I want to know his backstory, in particular, like which house was he in when he was attending Hogwarts, or if he was even from Hogwarts,  and other details like was he like Fred and George or more of like Hermione. So, obviously there are a lot more characters but he is the one I am most intrigued with. 

Comment below what you think about him and follow me on any of my social medias. See y'all next Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment