Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Memes | The Friday 56 & Book Beginnings #2

 
The Friday 56 is hosted over at Freda's Voice! While the Book Beginning is hosted over at Rose City Reader. So, go check both of them out if you need more information. 
The rules of The Friday 56 are very simple:
- Grab a book, any book.
- Turn to page 56 or 56% if you are reading from an e-reader.
- Find any sentence or sentences that grab you then post them.
- Make sure to add your post url to the page which is at Freda's Voice, so all of the participants can see!
Book Beginnings:
Share the first sentence, or so, of the book you are currently reading. Share your thoughts and don't forget to also add your post url at Rose City Reader's page!

Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets  by J.K. Rowling
Book Beginning:
"Not for the first time, an argument had broken out over breakfast at number four, Privet Drive."
The Friday 56:
"'You be careful, Arthur,' said Mrs. Weasley sharply as they were bowed into the bank by a goblin at the door. 'The family's trouble. Don't go biting off more than you can chew-'."
Thoughts:
I am way too obsessed with Harry Potter so my thoughts will be just how amazing this book is, blah, blah, blah. But, it is always so fun to dive into the books again since the movies were, obviously, too short for all things magical when it comes to Harry Potter. I am taking this book, and the whole series, slow because I don't think I'll have time to actually read them again when school starts again. And as always, I am enjoying myself so far. 

Let me know what you think in the comments below!

9 comments:

  1. It has been a long time since I read Harry Potter. I do remember what fun they were.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels so good to just relax and dive in to Harry's world after a stressful school year. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Definitely a great series that will stand the test of time!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun series. enjoy! fabulous choice, brings a smile to my mug

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for Book 3. I've said it long enough. Need to get it and start it. I hated that family Harry had to stay with...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to finish the series! So good. Have a good reading week and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Reading the Friday 56 gets me all in the mood again for Harry.

    ReplyDelete