Friday, June 27, 2014

Five Friday Favorites #3 | Favorite Book Covers: Color Edition



This weekly meme is hosted over at Book Badger. Go check her out for more info on the meme and linkys tool to find other participants!

For this week, you basically have to pick a color, then in your bookshelves find 5 of your favorite book covers with that color. Simple, really. So, I chose the color blue because it's my favorite color.

   



Bruiser, even though I am not a big fan of the close up, I love the font and like the facings of the title. And, also the shades of blue in the lettering itself. Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix is my favorite cover out of all the books in the series, but only in this edition. I love how everything is a shade of blue. The Fault In Our Stars is one of the books that have the simplest cover design and that's why I love it. I adore the concept of the book cover of Infinity with the symbol that's giving off light, therefore a lighter shade of blue against the dark blue background. Clockwork Prince may not look blue in the picture, but when you have it has a tint of dark aquamarine background. And I absolutely love aquamarine. 

So, those are my picks! What do you think? Tell me in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe!



No comments:

Post a Comment