Sunday, June 8, 2014

#AYearAThon | Wrap-Up


And, my first ever read-a-thon has come to an end!  

Currently Reading: I might start the Son of Neptune tonight, but I really want to get into the #SummerofSpells. But outside this read-a-thon, I am currently reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Books Read:
- The Lightning Thief
- The Sea of Monsters
- The Titan's Curse
- The Battle of the Labyrinth
- The Last Olympian
- Percy Jackson and the Demigod Files
- The Maze of Bones
- The Lost Hero

Pages read since last update: 117

Total Pages Read: 2,659

This read-a-thon was definitely a success. It motivated me to read 8 books! 8 BOOKS. I only put 7 books in my TBR pile, but then I finished all of them in Day 4, I think, so I added The Lost Hero, which was really hefty. That's crazy. I did go through ups and downs, mainly my laziness slumps. But, I also was able to converse with other people, which was really refreshing. I've never been one to freely talk about my bookish thoughts, except with my closest friends, but this read-a-thon broke me out of my shell, that there are so many people out there that are just as obsessed with books as me. I hope I get to see y'all in the next read-a-thon, which will be held on July 4 through 13. Click here for more information about the #AYearAThon.

Check out my TBR and Daily Updates, to see how I did each day:
TBR
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6

Please follow me on any of my social media accounts, all links are all in the right side bar. Tweet me, message me, email me, whatsoever. I would like to talk to all of you!
Also, comment your links so I can check out your #AYearAThon progress. I would love to see how y'all did. Until the next #AYearAThon!

* I might do a review of the Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan, separately or collectively when I finish all 10 books. And maybe, MAYBE, the Lost Hero because I enjoyed it more when I read it this time, which is my second time reading it. And, all I can say is FEELS everywhere. So, look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment