Sunday, June 8, 2014

#AYearAThon | Day 6


And, Day 6 is done! One more day, let's keep this going guys.

Currently Reading: The Lost Hero

Books Read:
- The Lightning Thief
- The Sea of Monsters
- The Titan's Curse
- The Battle of the Labyrinth
- The Last Olympian
- Percy Jackson and the Demigod Files
- The Maze of Bones

Pages read since last update: 126

Total Pages Read: 2,542

So, today wasn't better, obviously. But, I have a good reason! I watched TFIOS!!!! Okay, maybe not good enough reason, but still. I might do a review of the movie, so look out for that! Totally worth watching. Tomorrow's the last day of the read-a-thon and I think I'm going to keep up with these read-a-thons because this one motivated me to read more and it's fun seeing everyone's progress throughout the set time frame. So, if you know or are hosting any read-a-thons, comment down below, and I will try my hardest to participate in everyone one of them, because why not, right? So, see y'all tomorrow and let's end this read-a-thon strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment