Thursday, June 5, 2014

#AYearAThon | Day 4



And, Day #4 is done! 

Currently Reading: The Lost Hero

Books Read:
- The Lightning Thief
- The Sea of Monsters
- The Titan's Curse
- The Battle of the Labyrinth
- The Last Olympian
- Percy Jackson and the Demigod Files
- The Maze of Bones

Pages read since last update: 220

Total Pages Read: 2,083

Today was not so much of a successful today. Laziness and drowsiness got the best of me and I was only able to finish the Maze of Bones. I might do a review of that book separately or a collective one when I finish the whole 39 Clues series, which is 10 books long but all of them are pretty thin. So, stay tuned for that! Follow me on Twitter for more updates @enzieequimson. See y'all for Day #5!



1 comment:

  1. Sleep comes first I always say Lol

    You doing awesome, So Far Ive read Mark of Athena and Im almost done with House Of Hades.

    Ive always wanted to give the 39 Clues series a try. I look forward to seeing what you think when your done with them.


    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete