Tuesday, June 3, 2014

#AYearAThon | Day 2




And, Day #2 is done!

Currently Reading: The Last Olympian

Books Read:
- The Lightning Thief
- The Sea of Monsters
- The Titan's Curse
- The Battle of the Labyrinth

Pages read since last update: 288 + 320 + 368 + 30 = 1,006

Total Pages Read: 1,381

Whew, I was on a roll! Day #2 was pretty successful for me, but I did finish The Sea of Monsters then started The Titan's Curse after I updated for my Day #1, shhhhh. But, the day was still good, I finished the Titan's Curse and the Battle of the Labyrinth. And, was also able to get some reading for the #SummerofSpells that I'm also participating in. If you want to see more about that, click here. I will do a weekly update for that read-a-long since it does go through June to August. AND, I was able to get some studying done for my summer assignment for school. Summer assignments are just. No. But, overall this was a good Day #2. So, hope to see y'all tomorrow for Day #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment